Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

03 October 2010

30SEP10



This is my favorite picture from last Thursday. I am drawn to old buildings when I am driving with my cell phone in hand. There is just something so pure and special about an old barn, painted with that barn red!

I love how Buna folk love their flags! This family painted their own homemade flag which sits in the corner of their yard.


These two dogs greeted us when we were exploring some back roads in Buna. :)

I was trying to take a picture of this long six car wooden shack garage and all the old-fashioned cars which sat in each of the six berths of this nifty garden; however, the sun blocked the picture. This looked pretty cool even though it wasn't what i originally wanted.
This cattywompus tree just looked too cool not to photograph!

Even in the middle of the country in Southeast Texas, I find a bit of home. Austin tree interesects with Pecan Street. Of course, anyone from Austin knows about the fabulous Pecan street festival every Spring. When I saw the street sign, I had to take the picture so that I would have this strange reminder of home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment