Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

22 October 2010

22OCT10



Sharon came over to take Pop out to lunch, so I had some time off. I tried to go vote, but the polling place I was sent to was only for school board voting. I'll have to look up the other place and go early voting tomorrow. So I went to Ace to buy some new reading glasses. They have them for SUPER cheap and they look pretty cool, too. Plus--strangely for a hardware store--they always have a ton of girls working there so I can borrow them for "shopping girlfriends." That way, I have other girls to help me choose which glasses I want to get, yeah?

Afterwards, over to subway, where I had fun entertaining the gal--Brittany--who made my sandwich. On the way back home, I saw these flowers on the side of the road, so I stopped to take a few pictures. I think there were some bitey type bugs in the grass though cos my ankles are all itchey now. :(

Ahhh well, the price you pay to do what you wann do, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment