Well, I'm not a professional, by any means. I'm just someone who likes taking pictures, yeah? Before about 18DEC10, I was using my cell-phone to take pictures (3.1 mp). It did a pretty good job; however, for Christmas, I received a Kodak Easy Share which has 12 mp and take much nicer pictures. I'm saving this year, so that next Christmas I can buy myself a much better camera! :) I hope you enjoy my photos.

17 October 2010

17OCT10-Extras


Me and Kingston! We're so cute!

Looking up at the sky in Pop's front yard.



This one didn't turn out as well as I'd hope. Of course, the light may be part of the issue. But what I saw with the eye God gave me was this lovely branch from a bush where the leaves were beginning to turn orange. It was just lovely.


Sunset in Pop's side yard.




These three are a set of shots I took on my way home from morning worship this morning. The "swirly-ness" of the clouds just charmed me. I had to take the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment